Chesmar Is the House Builder of Choice in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
How did Chesmar Homes become the premier house builder in the Dallas-Fort Worth area? The formula is simple: equal parts hard work, keeping our promises, treating people with respect, and conducting business with integrity. Texans have a phrase that describes our commitment to excellence: “You can hang your hat on it.” Since 2005, we’ve constructed thousands of residences, setting the standard for quality, craftsmanship, and personalized service. It’s all part of our responsibilities as a house builder, and we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished so far. But we’re not about to rest on our laurels. Chesmar is continuing to build vibrant, dynamic communities throughout the area, and we’re ready to put our expertise to work for you.
Doing Right By Our Customers
At Chesmar, we understand the importance of being neighborly. After all, every potential customer is also a potential neighbor. That’s one of the reasons why we strive to make the home-buying process as stress free as possible. No high-pressure sales tactics. No bait-and-switch gimmicks. No out-of-left-field complications. Just upfront pricing, quality construction, and our pledge to always treat you with honesty and respect.
The Chesmar advantage doesn’t end there, however. When you make us your house builder of choice, you can also expect:
- A wide selection of three- to five-bedroom floorplans
- An unrivaled number of standard home features such as covered patios and window coverings
- Energy-efficient construction methods and materials
- A consultation with one of our design experts to help you select your home’s amenities
- Guidance and advice throughout the mortgage application process
- A team of dedicated associates ready to provide any additional services you may need
Every house builder should have their buyers’ best interests at heart. At Chesmar, we do. Contact us today to learn more about our homes for sale or visit one of our Dallas-Fort Worth communities in person. We know you’ll love what you see. As they say in these parts, “You can bet the farm on it.”